Colorful Veggie Tart.
Ingredients of Colorful Veggie Tart
- You need 1 sheet of Phyllo Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper (sliced).
- You need 1 of Green Pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Pepper (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Aubergines (sliced or cubed).
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of large Onions (chopped).
- It’s 200 grams of Milk.
- You need 2 of medium Eggs.
- Prepare 150 grams of Feta Cheese cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pecorino Cheese or Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/4 of Olive Oil.
Colorful Veggie Tart step by step
- Dice or slice all the ingredients..
- In a large skillet pan add in 1/4 cup of Olive Oil. Start by adding in the onions, sauté and then add in the vegetables..continue by adding oregano, continue to sauté until all the vegetables have softened..
- In a large bowl add the eggs, the milk and whisk the ingredients until nicely combined..
- Add feta and pecorino cheese..
- Add the vegetables into the bowl and mix all the ingredients together..
- Place the phyllo dough into your tart dish..if it is store bought no need to add olive oil to the dish. If you decide to make your own dough you must brush pan with olive oil before placing in the dough..
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees…The great advantage with this recipe is that it can be eaten hot or cold. 🙂 I hope you enjoy this recipe!! 🙂 Kali Orexei!!! 🙂.