Tart cherry cheese cake bars. The Tart Cherry Cheesecake Bars Recipe mixes Christmas cheer with red cherry swirls through creamy cheesecake, making these cheesecake bars the perfect dessert recipe for the holiday. Check out WomansDay.com for more Christmas dessert recipes. On low, beat in eggs, one at a time.
Ingredients of Tart cherry cheese cake bars
- You need 8 of tbs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar (regular).
- It’s 2 blocks of regular size Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbs of Pure Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of gram cracker crumbs or mash your own up.
- Prepare 1 jar of tart cherry Preserves.
- You need of or any flavor your choose.
- It’s 6 of whole eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
Tart cherry pie bars made with a homemade tart cherry filling and topped with an oatmeal crumble. Vegan, gluten free, and easy to make! These bars are both vegan and gluten free, naturally sweetened, chewy and easy to make! This recipe is in partnership with Montmorency Tart Cherries.
Tart cherry cheese cake bars instructions
- Take gram crumbs add melted butter and press into a baking pan. I used a regular cake pan.
- Beat eggs cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Whip sugar with cream cheese, flour I sometimes add 2tbs corn starch at this point.
- Add the egg mix to the cream cheese mix, blend well..
- Pore over crust and place in oven on 350 for 25 to 35 minutes or until set. And light golden brown on edges..
- Let cool. Place and fridge.
- Serve with warm Tart Cherry preserves and whipping cream if you like. Enjoy !.
Photo courtesy of Amanda Paa, Heartbeet Kitchen, provided by Choose Cherries. For the No-Bake Tart Cherry Cheesecake recipe, click here. No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Bars are smooth, creamy & so easy to make. Perfect for BBQs or potlucks, and extra creamy. This is the easiest Cherry Tart ever!