Okara Tart Base & Soy Milk Quiche.
Ingredients of Okara Tart Base & Soy Milk Quiche
- Prepare 120 grams of ○Fresh okara.
- Prepare 15 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of ※Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of ※Egg.
- It’s 1 of ※Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
- It’s of ~Fillings~.
- Prepare 1/2 of Fish sausages.
- Prepare 1/6 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 3 of pieces Kabocha squash.
Okara Tart Base & Soy Milk Quiche instructions
- Thoroughly combine the okara and cake flour in a plastic bag..
- When mixed, pack the okara and cake flour into a tart mould that has been lightly greased with butter or oil (not listed.) If you press the mixture down through the plastic bag, it won't dirty your hands easier..
- Bake the tart base in an oven preheated to 200℃ for 15-20 minutes..
- In a bowl, mix together the egg, soy milk, salt, and pepper..
- Cut your filling ingredients into bite-sized pieces. I used the ingredients displayed in the photo this time ♪ Lightly parboil the broccoli and kabocha squash..
- Line the filling ingredients up on top of the baked tart base then pour the mixture from Step 4 over the top. Lastly, sprinkle some cheese..
- Bake the quiche for 25 minutes at 180°C and serve..