Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff.
Ingredients of Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
- It’s 4 cups of loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced fresh apple.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that's fine, too).
- You need 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of salt to taste (you probably won't need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles).
Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff instructions
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed..
- Enjoy! :).