Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot cooked rice.
Ingredients of Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of ground allspice.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of boneless pork chops about 1 pound.
- You need of canola oil.
- It’s of whole cranberry sauce.
- You need of grated orange peel.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
She adds orange juice and ground cloves to the mixture to season it nicely as it simmers. Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce! Here's how to make cranberry sauce from scratch. We like to mix in a half a cup of chopped pecans a pinch or two of orange zest.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce instructions
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside..
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center..
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops..
Some people like adding raisins or currants, or even blueberries for added sweetness. Begin by zesting one of the oranges. A rasp grater is the best tool but any grater with small holes will work — just be The fresh cranberry orange sauce was absolutely delicious. The orange juice added extra flavor. A touch sweet but other than that a perfect compliment.