Ingredients of Cranberry Sauce
- It’s 1 bag of fresh cranberries (about 12oz).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need of juice of 1 orange + water to equal 1 cup.
- You need of zest of 1 orange.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts, chopped.
Cranberry Sauce instructions
- In large sauce pot add berries, sugar, liquid, and zest.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Pour into ceramic serving dish, cool completely.
- Add walnuts around the edge as garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- This is a great side dish, but can also be served as jam the next morning on leftover rolls or as a spread in your leftover turkey sandwiches (add a little horseradish to the sandwich spread).