Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. Meanwhile, combine orange marmalade, cranberries, mustard and TABASCO® Sauce in medium bowl. Visit our Foodservice website to learn more about our solutions in the kitchen, on.
Ingredients of Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 4 of boneless pork chops about 1 pound.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of whole cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of grated orange peel.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
A delightful spin on classic cranberry sauce. Spicy cranberry sauce with ginger, Pinot Noir I served with a hazelnut crusted pork tenderloin and it was a PERFECT compliment. I can't wait to make again! I like how grilled pork and fruit bring out the best in each other.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce instructions
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside..
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center..
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops..
If you have leftover relish, break out the tortilla chips! Jalapeño and lime give this year's cranberry sauce the zesty-spicy kick it deserves. Add cranberries, honey, and salt and increase heat to medium-high. Photo by Michael Graydon + Nikole Herriott, food I think it would be great on pork. Of course will have traditional cranberry sauce also.