Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie.
Ingredients of Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cooked and mashed sweet potatos (2 cups = 3.25 potatos).
- You need of sugar.
- You need of evaporated milk (5 ounce).
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of each eggs.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of each deep dish pie shell (or 2 shallow) unbaked.
- It’s of nutmeg.
Mr. Spock's Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie step by step
- Peel and boil potatos.
- Mix butter, potato's, sugar, and evaporated milk until well blended.
- Add vanilla, eggs, nutmeg and cinnamon, mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 1 hour or until set..