Baked Avocado Eggs.
Ingredients of Baked Avocado Eggs
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s to taste of salt,.
- It’s to taste of pepper,.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
- It’s of cherry tomato, quartered.
- Prepare of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of chives, chopped.
Baked Avocado Eggs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)..
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits..
- Place the avocado halves on a baking sheet and scoop out some of the flesh to make a bigger hole..
- Crack one egg into each hole and season with salt and pepper..
- Top with toppings of choice and bake for 15 minutes or until yolk reaches desired consistency..
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs, as desired..