Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing. Avocado Ranch Dressing spiked with tomatillos, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, lime and smoked paprika to create a creamy ranch with a Mexican flair. This Avocado Ranch Dressing makes everything better from salads to tacos, to burritos to a dip for quesadillas, empanadas, etc. A creamy tomatillo avocado dressing that's just like the Chopt Mexican Goddess dressing.
Ingredients of Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 2 of tomatillos, husk removed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, pit removed and scooped out.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 cloves of peeled garlic (or 1 large clove).
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk + more as needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar).
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of dried dill.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
Raw tomatillos replace the tang usually provided by buttermilk in this creamy salad dressing recipe. Toss with your favorite greens or serve with crudités or roasted potato wedges. Reviews for: Photos of Tomatillo Ranch Dressing. Mash avocado in a bowl, then stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and vinegar.
Tomatillo Avocado Ranch Dressing instructions
- Combine everything except for the milk in the blender or food processor and blend/pulse until everything is well combined. Scrape down the sides as needed. Then while it's running, pour in the milk. If you'd like to thin it out a bit more, then add more milk in about 1 tbsp or so at a time until your desired consistency is reached. Taste once done and add anything additional you think it might need..
- Let this chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving..
- Store any leftovers in the fridge. This will last about a week..
Sprinkle with salt, parsley, dill, onion powder, and garlic Hubs grimaced when I told him the salad dressing had avocado in it. I should have just kept my mouth shut because he would have never known the. I just wish my dressing was a little thicker. Homemade Avocado Ranch Dressing bursting with fresh herbs, avocado, and a hint of lime juice. The base of the dressing is a basic ranch, with a few additions of cilantro, lime juice, and of course avocado.