Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups. These little wonton cups bring the flavour of famous restaurant style sesame chicken into a little bite size appetizer. These Strawberry Wonton Cups are kind of a fake out, because they are so easy to make, but they look like they took a lot more effort. Let me just say that you'd better make sure you have somewhere to take these or someone to give them to, otherwise, you may find yourself sneaking.
Ingredients of Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of avocado small diced.
- It’s 12 of wonton wraps (mini muffin tray).
- You need 5/6 of small diced strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or to your liking White creamy balsamic dressing.
- Prepare of ⬆️You can also try a light ranch dressing too!.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Combine the avocado and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spoon the mix evenly amino wonton cups. Place a wonton wrapper in each pan and press to line base and side, extending above the pan. How to turn wonton wrappers into baked cups ready for your favorite ingredients.
Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups instructions
- Start off by seasoning your chicken breast with salt and pepper, or whatever you like.
- Bake or grill your chicken until golden brown and juicy.
- Dice your chicken into small pieces. Set to the side.
- Spray your mini muffin tray and place the wonton wrapper inside to fit. Set oven to 375 and bake for 3-5 mins (check after 3 mins) should be a light golden crispy texture.
- Small dice your avocado and strawberries. Also chop parsley.
- In a small bowl, Add chicken avocado and strawberry and chopped parsley.
- Add salt and pepper along with the cilantro base. Gently Toss ingredients. Just enough to coat the ingredients. Add more if needed.
- Chill filling 30 mins -1 hour. Scoop small amount into wonton cups. Serve and enjoy!.
Our first suggestion is to fill wonton cups with cucumber, fresh dill, creme fraiche or sour cream and smoked salmon. The crispy cups are so light, they work perfectly with the fresh cucumber and salmon. You may recognize these cute little wonton cups from when I made variations of them for a cocktail hour and a sangria party. Ever since Angela from Joyously Domestic turned me on to their charms and endless possibilities, my love for wonton cups has been, well, endless. This Strawberry Avocado Chicken Salad has a minimal ingredients but they are power house ingredients for the summer and each one plays a key role in this salad!