Avocado toast with poached eggs & bacon. Keywords: poached egg, avocado toast recipe, breakfast recipe, egg and avocado. Tag @pinchofyum on Instagram and hashtag it #pinchofyum. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or light meal!
Ingredients of Avocado toast with poached eggs & bacon
- You need 1/2 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 of slices of multi grain bread.
- Prepare of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 3 slice of tomato.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s pinch of salt & pepper.
Here's a simple recipe for Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs, arugula, Zaatar, meyer lemons and Spring radishes. It's a flavorful meal, packed full of nutrients and perfect for breakfast. Poaching the perfect egg may not come easy to you, but with this recipe simply poach the egg, mash the avocado, and top it all on a fresh piece of whole This toast is so versatile. You can really top this toast with any kind of egg.
Avocado toast with poached eggs & bacon instructions
- Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a small pot..
- Heat pan and cook bacon slices..
- Slice avocados and tomatoes. Set aside.
- Toast bread slices..
- Gently put eggs into boiling water. Turn off heat immediately..
- Assemble ingredients together by placing avocado slices on toast first followed by tomato slices, 2 strips of bacon on each slice of bread, lettuce leaves, and poached eggs. Finish with a pinch of salt and pepper..
A fried egg would work just as well. People knock avocado toast, but no one can deny it's a great light breakfast that always satisfies! And, in this version, pickled red onions and a poached egg give it a little more oomph. Technique tip: Swirl the water in the pot of simmering water to keep your poached egg tight in shape. Avocado toast is a delicious and simple breakfast, snack or light meal!