Chicken & Avocado Quesadilla. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
Ingredients of Chicken & Avocado Quesadilla
- You need 10 of small tortillas.
- You need 2 of chicken breast chopped.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- It’s To taste of goat cheese.
- Prepare To taste of mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- It’s To taste of fresh cilantro.
- You need of Butter or light oil spray for pan.
The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. Chickens are a type of domesticated bird kept as livestock by farmers, and are often found inside pens in the farms of Gielinor. Chickens are one of the weakest enemies in RuneScape, and are often killed by low-level players training their combat skills as they have very low defence and cannot deal.
Chicken & Avocado Quesadilla instructions
- Cook chicken. Put on a plate and save it for later..
- Heat up pan on medium lightly coated in butter..
- Mix avocado in a bowl to make it creamy. Then spread on tortilla. Then put all ingredients to one side and gently press down..
- Cook each side of tortilla until lightly brown. Serve with some sour cream or pico! Enjoy!.
Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion. Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." A castrated male is Young males are called "cockerels." A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called. This article is about the mob. For the item it drops, see Chicken (Item).