Taco Stuffed Avocado's.
Ingredients of Taco Stuffed Avocado's
- Prepare 4 of large ripe avocado's.
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of worchestire sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 of sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- It’s of Your favorite shredded cheese, I like velveeta cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Crumbled bacon.
Taco Stuffed Avocado's instructions
- Halve the avocados and remove pits. Slightly hollow out avocados. Set aside..
- In a large skillet on medium high add olive and saute' onion. Add hamburger meat and all season's except taco seasoning and water. Cook till meat is browned. Add taco seasoning and water and continue to cook till meat cooks down..
- Add meat to avocados topped with tomatoes, cheese, bacon and cilantro. Add sour cream if you want. Enjoy!.