Crispy Bacon, Cheese and Onion Potato Skins.
Ingredients of Crispy Bacon, Cheese and Onion Potato Skins
- It’s 2 of large russet potatos.
- You need of seasoning for potatos.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili infused olive oil’.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need of Salt an pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of For Toppings.
- You need 8 ounces of four cheese blend, I use d a Mexican cheese blend.
- You need 6 slices of crisp cooked bacon.
- Prepare 3 of green onions, thin sliced.
Crispy Bacon, Cheese and Onion Potato Skins step by step
- Bake putatps in a 425 preheated oven until tender.
- While hot coat with spice mixture ingredients.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate until cold.
- Cut potatos in half.
- Carefully scoop out pulp leaving a layer to form a shell.
- In a large pot heat oil to 350.
- Fry potato shells until crisp and golden, drain on racks.
- Fill each fryer shell with cheese, bacon and green oniond.
- Heat on a foil lined pan in a preheated 425 unending until cheese me,ts.
- Serve with sour cream.