Chicken bacon lasagna. Transfer the lasagna roll to the bottom of the bacon weave, and repeat the saran wrap rolling process until the. Layers on layers of your favorite flavors make this spin on lasagna a sure bet to win the title of weeknight dinner champion. MORE+ LESS Read my disclosure policy.
Ingredients of Chicken bacon lasagna
- Prepare of chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s of whipped cream cheese.
- Prepare of bag shredded italian cheese blend.
- You need of pkg ready bacon (or about 15 pieces) chopped.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s of parsley flakes.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Alfredo sauce (I used one regular and one bacon flavored).
- Prepare of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
Be the first to review this recipe. Increase the heat slightly and cook until the bacon starts to crisp. Add the chicken, cooking and stirring until it is nicely browned. Each lasagna pasta is rolled up with sauce, chicken, and bacon.
Chicken bacon lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, 3/4 bacon, 3/4 bag of cheese, garlic, half italian seasoning, and half parsley, little salt and pepper..
- In 9×13 casserole. Layer sauce, noodles, chicken mixture. Repeat..
- Top with noodles, remaining sauce..
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese, bacon, and spices..
- Bake covered 45-60 minutes..
Lasagna Roll Ups are everything you'd find in a traditional lasagna dish. I'd love to see your creations!? In this recipe chicken and bacon are rolled with creamy ricotta in lasagna noodles and baked in a casserole dish with smooth béchamel sauce and parmesan cheese. Our Chicken-Bacon Ranch Lasagna is a fun twist on the classic Italian dish. Please all the bacon lovers in the family with our Chicken-Bacon Ranch Lasagna..