Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon.
Ingredients of Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon
- You need 55 ounces of canned baked beans.
- It’s 12 ounces of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of large bell pepper, green.
Baked Beans with bell pepper and bacon instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the bell pepper add to the beans..
- Mix. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan..
- Slice the bacon into 1-1/2 pieces and lay atop the beans..
- Bake in oven till bacon is done about an hour..
- Let rest 10 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!.