NSNG Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole.
Ingredients of NSNG Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced (1/4 t).
- You need 1/4 t of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon – cooked and chopped.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 T of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 t of salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need 1.5 C of shredded cheddar, separated.
NSNG Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder. Drain and spread into a square 8×8 baking dish (or equivalent)..
- Top with chopped bacon and mix together..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, cream, salt and pepper..
- Stir a cup of the cheese into the egg mixture..
- Pour over meat and mix together a little..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min or until cheese is melted and slightly browned..