Wagyu Beef Bacon and Roasted Potato Picnic Salad.
Wagyu Beef Bacon and Roasted Potato Picnic Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Bacon and Roasted Potato Picnic Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have wagyu beef bacon and roasted potato picnic salad using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Roasted Potato Picnic Salad:
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon.
- It’s 3 LB of Small Yukon Gold Potatoes (cut into 3/4 inch cubes).
- Get 1 of Small Sweet Onion (minced).
- You need 1 BUNCH of Green Onion (small diced).
- Get 4 STALKS of Celery (small diced).
- Make ready 8 of Eggs (hard boiled).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Mama Lils Sweet Hot Peppers (reserve 1/2 cup of oil they are packed in) (diced).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Kosher Dill Pickles (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Parsley (minced).
- Take of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Dressing.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 TSP of Ground Mustard.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Oil (from Mama Lils Sweet Hot Peppers).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Reserved Bacon Fat (liquid form).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Get 1 TSP of Kosher salt.
- Take of Fresh Lemon Juice.
Instructions to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Roasted Potato Picnic Salad:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BACON Cut the Fullblood Wagyu bacon into 1/2 inch pieces, and place in a medium size sauté pan. On medium heat, render/cook the bacon until crispy. Drain off the fat, and reserve (the fat will be used later)..
- PREPARING THE POTATOES Cut the small Yukon gold potatoes, and preheat the oven to 450°F.Toss the cut potatoes with enough Fullblood Wagyu bacon fat to fully coat. Lightly season the potatoes with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Place on a parchment lined baking sheet, and roast the potatoes in the oven for 35-40 minutes until soft and lightly cara-melized/crispy on the edges. Let the potatoes cool completely.
- PREPARING THE HARD BOILED EGGS Place eggs in a sauce pot, and cover with warm water. Let the eggs sit in the warm water for 30 minutes. Then put the pot on medium heat, and cook the eggs for 13 minutes. Drain off the water, and cover with ice to cool down the eggs. Once cooled, peel the eggs and dice them into bite-size pieces..
- PREPARING THE ROASTED POTATO PICNIC SALAD In a large bowl, combine the cooled potatoes, hard boiled egg pieces, cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon, minced sweet onion, diced green onion, diced celery, diced pickles, minced parsley, and diced sweet hot peppers. Chill the ingredients while you make the dressing..
- PREPARING THE DRESSING In a blender, combine two eggs and ground mustard. Blend on medium-high for 3 minutes. Slowly drizzle in the oil (reserved from the sweet hot peppers), grapeseed oil, and reserved bacon fat. If the dressing becomes too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of water to thin it out. Season to taste with kosher salt and fresh lemon juice..
- FINAL STEPS Fold the dressing into the bowl with the roasted potato picnic salad (don’t use all of the dressing if you like a less dressed salad). Chill until served, and enjoy!.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food wagyu beef bacon and roasted potato picnic salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!