Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado.
Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook wagyu beef chile colorado using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Flour.
- It’s 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 6 CUP of Beef Stock (divided).
- Prepare 2 of Large Yellow Onions (1 onion large diced, 1 onion julienned).
- Make ready 4 of Guajillo Chiles (stems removed and seeded).
- Prepare 2 of Ancho Chiles (stems removed and seeded).
- You need 3 of Arbol Chiles (stems removed).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s of Pickled Fruits and Vegetables.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion (julienned).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Prepare 1-2 of Large Jalapenos (cut into 1/4 inch thick coins).
- Make ready 1 CUP of Radishes (rinsed and sliced thin).
- Make ready 1 CUP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Get 1 CUP of White Vinegar.
- Make ready 2 CUP of Water.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Sugar.
- Take 1/4 CUP of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Garnish.
- Get 1 BUNCH of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of For Serving.
- It’s 1 PACKAGE of Flour or Corn Tortillas (warmed).
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado:
- PREPARING THE PICKLED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES Place the julienned red onion, smashed garlic, jalapeno “coins”, and sliced radishes in a large container (that has a lid).In a small pot, heat the apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, kosher salt, sugar, and water until boiling. This is your brine.Pour the hot brine over the fruits and vegetables in the container. Place a lid on the container, and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill..
- Note: The pickled fruits and vegetables can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to one week..
- PREPARING THE CHILE COLORADO In your large Dutch oven, add in the guajillo chiles, ancho chiles, arbol chiles, diced onion (the julienned onion will be used later), and smashed garlic.Cover the chiles, onions, and garlic with 2 cups of beef stock, and bring everything to a boil. Remove the Dutch oven from the heat, and let it sit for 1 hour.Transfer the ingredients (from the Dutch oven) to a blender. Puree until smooth, and then reserve..
- Heat your Dutch oven on medium-high heat, and add in the grapeseed oil. In a medium bowl, mix together the Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing, flour, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Once the oil is hot, add in the seasoned Wagyu beef. Sear the beef for around 6 minutes or until the beef is browned on all sides. Add in the julienned onions and remainder of the beef stock (4 cups). Heat everything while scraping the bottom of the pot to get up any of the caramelized bits..
- Reduce the beef stock by half. Then, add in the pureed chile mixture (that you previously prepared), ground coriander, ground cumin, dried oregano, and bay leaves. Stir to combine. Heat everything up to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low. Cook the Wagyu beef chile colorado on low heat with the lid partially on for 3-4 hours. FINAL STEPSAfter the chile colorado has cooked, discard the bay leaves. Divide the Wagyu beef chile colorado between four bowls. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve the d.
- FINAL STEPS After the chile colorado has cooked, discard the bay leaves. Divide the Wagyu beef chile colorado between four bowls. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve the dish with warmed flour or corn tortillas and the pickled fruits and vegetables.Enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wagyu beef chile colorado recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!