Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Barley Soup.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Barley Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Barley Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have fullblood wagyu beef and barley soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Barley Soup:
- Prepare 2 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Mock Tender.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 2 QT of Beef Stock.
- Get 1 CUP of Medium Pearled Barley (rinsed in cool water and drained).
- You need 1 of Medium Yellow Onion (diced).
- Get 2 of Celery Stalks (cleaned and cut into 1/2-inch pieces).
- It’s 4 of Carrots (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces).
- Make ready 3 OZ of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 2 TSP of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 2 (14 OZ) of Cans Diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Balsamic Vinegar (to season).
- Prepare of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Steps to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef and Barley Soup:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF AND BARLEY SOUP Season the Fullblood Wagyu chuck mock tenders with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice the chuck mock tender into 1 1/2 inch cubes (doesn’t have to be that exact size). Heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in a large Dutch oven. When hot, add the pieces of chuck mock tender to the Dutch oven, and sear meat on all sides until deeply caramelized.Add the diced onion, carrots, and celery..
- Cook until slightly browned.Stir in the tomato paste, and let it cook for 3 minutes longer, until fragrant. Add the beef stock, minced garlic, rinsed barley, fresh thyme, and 2 (14 ounce) cans of fire roasted tomatoes.Bring the soup (all ingredients in the Dutch oven) to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Cook gently for about 2 hours..
- FINAL STEPS Season the soup with balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.Pour the soup into individual bowls, serve, and enjoy!.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef and barley soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!