Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef.
Are you starting to run out supply of snacks at home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your very own fried korean egg rolls with wagyu ground beef, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly review how to make a full Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef with ideas to make sure that it feels tasty and also soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be a lot more ideal when you enjoy while kicking back or eating with your family members. Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried korean egg rolls with wagyu ground beef using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef:
- Take 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Make ready 30 of Egg Roll Wrappers.
- It’s 8 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1 of Sweet Yellow Onion (small diced).
- Take 1 TSP of Ginger (minced).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Gochujang Sauce.
- Get 2 TSP of Sriracha or Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Chili Oil.
- You need 2 TSP of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Get 2 TBSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 CUP of Chinese Chives (minced) (scallions can be used as substitute).
- Get 1/4 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt (to season).
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Take 1 of SMALL HEAD Green Cabbage (shredded and divided).
- Take 1 of SMALL HEAD Purple Cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 2 of Carrots (cut into small matchstick-size pieces).
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Get 2-3 CUP of Vegetable Oil (for frying).
- You need of Gochujang Dipping Sauce.
- Make ready 1 CUP of Mayonnaise (chef used Best Foods).
- Get 3 TBSP of Gochujang Sauce.
- You need 2 TSP of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Honey.
Steps to make Fried Korean Egg Rolls with Wagyu Ground Beef:
- PREPARING THE GOCHUJANG DIPPING SAUCE Mix all of the dipping sauce ingredients (mayonnaise, Gochujang sauce, toasted sesame oil, and honey) together in a small bowl.Mix well, cover the bowl, and refrigerate the spicy dipping sauce until ready to serve. Note: The dipping sauce can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to one week (if covered well).
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU GROUND BEEF FILLING Heat a medium-size saute pan over medium-high heat with 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Once the pan is hot, add in the Fullblood Wagyu Ground beef. Cook for 4 minutes, while using a wooden spoon to break up the beef into small pieces. Add the diced sweet yellow onions, minced garlic, and ginger. Cook for 2-3 more minutes, until they start to soften. Then, turn off the heat..
- Add in the Gochujang sauce, toasted sesame oil, chili oil, sriracha, dark brown sugar, soy sauce, and minced Chinese chives.Mix well, and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the Wagyu beef filling in a bowl, and allow it to cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- PREPARING THE EGG ROLLS Place 6 egg roll wrappers down on a clean, flat surface. Place 2 tablespoons of Wagyu beef filling in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Top with a few pieces of shredded green cabbage and a few pieces of sliced carrot. Fill a small bowl halfway with cold water. Dip your index finger into the water, and use your finger to wet all of the egg roll wrapper edges. Fold the bottom edge of the wrapper over the filling so it is snug and there are no air gaps..
- Then, fold in the two sides so they meet in the center (where the filling is).Lastly, roll them up, creating a finished egg roll. Make all 30 eggs rolls this way. Place each finished roll on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.Note: You can fry the egg rolls immediately or wrap them and place them in the freezer until ready to cook..
- FRYING THE EGG ROLLS Heat a large cast iron skillet with 2-3 cups of oil or a deep fryer (adjust the amount of oil used to accomodate the size of your deep fryer) to 350°F. Note: You can use a cast iron skillet, deep fryer, or an air fryer to fry the egg rolls. If using an air fryer, see the instructions below. Add 4-5 egg rolls, and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side (until golden brown).Using tongs, carefully remove the fried egg rolls from the oil..
- Place the egg rolls on paper towels to drain. Repeat this process until all of the egg rolls have been fried and drained on paper towels..
- AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS (FOR THOSE USING AN AIR FRYER) Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.Brush each egg roll with a neutral cooking oil on both sides. Place 4-5 egg rolls in the air fryer at a time, and fry for 10-12 minutes (until golden brown).Repeat this process until all egg rolls have been fried. Set egg rolls on paper towels to drain..
- FINAL STEPS Mix together the remaining shredded green cabbage, the shredded purple cabbage, and the remaining carrot sticks. Place the cabbage and carrot mixture on a large platter. Place the fried Korean egg rolls with Wagyu ground beef on top of the cabbage slaw. Serve the warm egg rolls with the gochujang dipping sauce on the side.Enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food fried korean egg rolls with wagyu ground beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!