Wagyu Mongolian Beef Stir Fry with Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice.
Wagyu Mongolian Beef Stir Fry with Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Wagyu Mongolian Beef Stir Fry with Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have wagyu mongolian beef stir fry with scallion cauliflower fried rice using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Mongolian Beef Stir Fry with Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice:
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sirloin Tip Steak.
- Get of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Coconut Aminos.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 3 TSP of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Arrowroot Starch.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda.
- Make ready 4 TBSP of Avocado Oil (divided).
- You need of Vegetables.
- Take 1 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- Get 3 TBSP of Garlic (finely minced, divided).
- Get 3 of -inch-long Piece of Ginger (minced, divided).
- Make ready 2 of Serrano Peppers (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 BUNCH of Green Onion/Scallions (cut into 3-inch-long pieces, white and green parts separated).
- Make ready 2 CUP of Broccoli Florets (cut into bite-size pieces).
- Make ready 1 of Baby Bok Choy (sliced into 1/4-inch pieces).
- Prepare of Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice.
- Get 1 HEAD of Cauliflower or 4 CUP Cauliflower Rice (thawed).
- Get 2 TBSP of Sesame Oil (divided).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Green Onions/Scallions (diced).
- Make ready 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- Make ready 3 TBSP of Coconut Aminos.
step by step to make Wagyu Mongolian Beef Stir Fry with Scallion Cauliflower Fried Rice:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Pull the Fullblood Wagyu sirloin tip steak from the freezer 2 days before starting this recipe, and put in the refrigerator to fully thaw. Thin slice the steak against the grain. In a large bowl, combine the sliced Fullblood Wagyu sirloin tip steak with the arrowroot starch and baking soda. Once combined, mix in the coconut aminos, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of avocado oil, half of the minced garlic, and half of the minced ginger..
- Cover, and let the meat marinate for 2 hours. Once the Fullblood Wagyu beef has marinated, drain off the marinade into a small bowl, and reserve.
- PREPARING THE SCALLION CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE Shred the cauliflower using the largest side of a grater. Or, pulse some rough cut pieces of cauliflower in a food processor (the end product should resemble small grains of rice).Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large wok over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, and stir fry until fragrant (usually takes about 2 minutes). Add the grated cauliflower and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to the pan..
- Stir fry quickly, for about 1 minute, to cook the cauli-flower (you want it to be soft but not mushy).Make a well in the middle of the pan, and turn the heat down. Add the beaten eggs to the well. Stir gently and continuously until the eggs are fully cooked. Stir in the coconut aminos and diced green onions/scallions just before serving..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SIRLOIN TIP STEAK In a large wok, add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil. Pan fry the marinated Fullblood Wagyu beef in two batches, without disturbing, over medium-high heat until the beef is a crisp brown (usually takes about 2 minutes).Then, flip over the beef, and sear for 30 seconds. Set the beef and the pan juice aside. Clean out the wok.
- PREPARING THE VEGETABLES Heat the wok to medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.Sauté the broccoli florets, serrano peppers, and the white parts of the green onion until softened with a little bit of color on them (usually takes about 3-4 minutes). Then add the remaining marinade (that you saved earlier), the second half of the finely minced garlic, and the second half of the minced ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, making sure you don’t burn the ingredients..
- FINAL STEPS Turn off the heat. Add the cooked Fullblood Wagyu sirloin tip steak slices back to the wok.Add the green parts of the green onion/scallion to the wok, as well as the sliced bok choy.Quickly toss all of the ingredients to coat. Then, let it sit in the hot pan for 30 seconds. Serve hot and immediately with the scallion cauliflower fried rice. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu mongolian beef stir fry with scallion cauliflower fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!