Slow Cooker Beef Stew.
running out of stock of snacks in your home?, it is Louise, Do not worry, you can make your very own slow cooker beef stew, you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly review exactly how to make a total Slow Cooker Beef Stew with pointers to ensure that it feels delicious and soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be much more excellent when you enjoy while relaxing or eating with your household. Slow Cooker Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker beef stew using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- Make ready 1 of Beef Roast, cut into big chunks.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 3-4 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed.
- Get 1 Bag of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 Bag of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Beef Stock/Broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1-2 Packets of Brown Gravy Mix.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Beef Stew:
- In a large slow cooker add all ingredients. Give a quick stir to combine everything. Cover and let cook for 8 hours on high til meat and veggies are tender and sauce is thickened (if it's to thick add a little bit more beef stock/broth). Stir ever so often. Once done serve immediately. I love it over biscuits 😍.
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!