Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich.
Hi Mommy are you starting to run out supply of snacks in the house?, it is Louise, Do not worry, you can make your own pambazo mexicano wagyu chorizo potato sandwich, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will go over just how to make a complete Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich with pointers to ensure that it feels yummy and soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be even more best when you enjoy while relaxing or eating with your family. Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pambazo mexicano wagyu chorizo potato sandwich using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich:
- Take 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chorizo.
- Prepare 2 1/2 CUP of Yukon Gold Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 3 of Dried Guajillo Peppers (seeds removed).
- Get 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 8 of Black Peppercorns.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 1/2 CUP of Shredded Iceberg Lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Crumbled Cotija.
- Get 2 TBSP of Mexican Sour Cream or Crema.
- It’s of Hot Water (for soaking guajillo peppers).
- Make ready of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 2 of Limes (cut into wedges).
- Get of Telera Dough.
- You need 2 TSP of Instant Yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 CUP of Water (at 80 Degrees).
- Get 1 TBSP of Honey.
- Make ready 1 1/2 TBSP of Butter Softened.
- Take 2 TSP of Salt.
- It’s 4 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Take 1 of Egg (beaten).
- Take 1 TBSP of Water (at room temperature).
Steps to make Pambazo Mexicano Wagyu Chorizo Potato Sandwich:
- PREPARING THE TELERA ROLLS In a mixer bowl, combine the instant yeast and all-purpose flour.Then, add the 80-degree water, honey, softened butter, and salt. Mix until a soft dough forms. Knead the dough for 6 to 8 minutes at medium speed in a stand mixer.Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and let it rise for 1 hour until the size has doubled.Once the dough has risen, punch it down. Then, divide the dough into 3.5 oz portions, roll into balls, and cover..
- Let the balls of dough rest for 5 minutes before shaping the dough pieces into football-shaped rolls (tapering the dough toward the edges of each roll).The rolls should be 5 inches long and 2 inch wide at the center.Place the rolls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and cover with greased plastic. Allow the rolls to rise while turning the oven on and preheating it to 400°F.Use one egg, beaten, and 1 tablespoon of water to create your egg wash..
- When the rolls are almost doubled in size, brush the tops and sides with the egg wash. Using a serrated knife, make two parallel slashes in the rolls. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes at 400°F until the rolls are golden brown. The centers should read 190°F on a thermometer. Remove the rolls from the oven, and cool completely..
- PREPARING THE PAMBAZO MEXICANO WAGYU CHORIZO AND POTATO SANDWICHPlace the diced potatoes in small bowl, and coat them with grapeseed oil.Season them with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet, and bake at 400°F until soft (about 20 minutes).Place the guajillo peppers in a bowl, and cover them with hot water to soften them (while the potatoes are cooking)..
- While the peppers are softening, cook the Fullblood Wagyu chorizo in a skillet over medium-high heat. Use a wooden spoon to break up any large pieces of chorizo, and crumble. Once the potatoes are cooked, add them to the skillet with the Fullblood Wagyu chorizo. Keep cooking for 3 minutes (this is just enough time to allow the flavors to blend and the potatoes to get a little more ten-der). Set aside..
- Place the guajillo peppers, 1 cup of water (that the peppers were previously soaking in), garlic cloves, Mexican oregano, and peppercorns into a blender. Process the ingredients until you have a smooth sauce. This is your guajillo sauce.Strain the sauce, and place in a bowl.Heat a griddle, and add a 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Slice the telera rolls that you prepared earlier.Place the sliced rolls upside down on the griddle, and brush their tops all over with the guajillo sauce..
- Flip the rolls so the tops get a little warm and crispy. Cook for a minute or two per side. Repeat the process with the rest of the rolls, adding oil to the griddle as needed..
- FINAL STEPS To assemble the Pambazo Mexicano Fullblood Wagyu chorizo and potato sandwiches, lightly coat the bread (toasted telera rolls) with sour cream.Place some chorizo and potatoes on each toasted roll.Top with the shredded lettuce, more sour cream, and crumble cotija cheese. Serve with warmed guajillo sauce, and a few lime wedges..
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pambazo mexicano wagyu chorizo potato sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!