Beef Rice Burger.
Do you running out supply of snacks at home?, it’s me again, Dan, Do not worry, you can make your very own beef rice burger, you know. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s usually sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly discuss exactly how to make a total Beef Rice Burger with pointers so that it really feels yummy and also soft when you chew it. This treat will be a lot more excellent when you appreciate while relaxing or eating with your household. Beef Rice Burger is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Beef Rice Burger is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef rice burger using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Rice Burger:
- It’s 4 oz of thinly sliced beef.
- Make ready 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of mirin.
- Get 2 tsp of sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 of small yellow onion.
- You need 1 cup of sliced carrot.
- Make ready 1 cup of sliced red bell pepper.
- Make ready of lettuce.
- Get of some extra soy sauce.
- You need 3-1/2 of " round mold.
Steps to make Beef Rice Burger:
- The key for making this rice burger is the type of rice used for making the bun. You will need to use short-grain instead of long-grain rice. The softness and stickiness of the short-grain rice when it is cooked will help the rice stick together when compressing the buns. Long grain rice is less starchy and is drier and separate easily after it’s cooked..
- If you want the rice burger to look like a real hamburger, you will also need a mold, whether it is plastic or stainless steel, to form that perfect round shaped rice bun. 2 cups of cooked rice will yield 4 rice buns with each of the buns has around 1/2″ thickness. I use sliced beef in this recipe but you can use sliced pork or chicken if you prefer a different kind of meat..
- Grease your hands and the mold with some oil to prevent the rice from sticking. Compress 1/2 cup of cooked rice into the mold. Make sure your press the rice tightly. Set the rice buns aside while you prepping the other ingredients.
- Grate the ginger.
- Thinly slice the yellow onion, carrot, and red bell pepper.
- Thinly slice the beef. It’s better to have the beef slightly frozen. That’s way it’s easier to cut very thin slices. Transfer the sliced beef into a bowl to marinate..
- Marinate the beef: Add grated ginger, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar with the sliced beef. Mix everything together and let it sit for at least 30 minutes..
- Brush oil evenly on a pan then add the rice buns. Fry one side on medium low heat for about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes..
- Flip the rice buns and brush some soy sauce on the top to add extra flavor to the rice buns. Cook for another 2 minutes then flip again and brush some more soy sauce on the top. Continue to fry until the rice surface is crispy and slightly brown then set aside..
- To saute the marinated beef: Add 1 tbsp of oil to the pan and sauté the onion until fragrant. Next, add the sliced beef and continue to cook until the beef is no longer pink. Then, add the carrot and bell pepper. Stir fry until the vegetables become tender..
- To assemble the burger: First, cut out a square piece of aluminum foil and fold one corner towards the center. Place 1 rice bun on the aluminum foil..
- Put a piece of lettuce on top of the rice bun.
- Add a few slices of beef and vegetables on the top half of the lettuce..
- Fold the bottom half of the lettuce in.
- Place another rice bun on top and start folding the aluminum foil.
- See a more detailed instruction video here: https://youtu.be/TWoEcVMaN6k.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef rice burger recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!