Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo).
Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have wagyu beef kabobs (whole30 & paleo) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo):
- It’s 1 Package of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Kabobs.
- Make ready 1 of Red Bell Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Get 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Get 1 of Poblano Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Take 12 of Cremini Mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of Red Onion (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Get 1 of Small Zucchini (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/3 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Fresh Rosemary (minced).
- Take 1/2 CUP of Coconut Aminos.
- Take 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 TBSP of Oregano.
- It’s 2 TSP of Garlic (diced).
- Make ready 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo):
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KABOBS Note: If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water overnight so they don’t burn on the grill.Mix the marinade ingredients (red wine vinegar, fresh rosemary, coconut aminos, olive oil, oregano, garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper) in a bowl.Then, pour the ingredients into a ziploc bag. This is your marinade.Cut the peppers, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. Add them to the ziploc bag..
- Next, add the Fullblood Wagyu beef for kabobs to the ziploc bag.Place the ziploc bag in the fridge.Let the Fullblood Wagyu beef and other ingredients marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours (up to 12 hours) for best results.Preheat the grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grates with oil. Remove the beef, vegetables, and mushrooms from the marinade. Save the extra/leftover marinade for basting..
- Thread the Fullblood Wagyu beef, peppers, and mushrooms onto your skewer, alternating between the ingredients.Do not pack them on too tightly. This will allow your kabobs to cook evenly.Grill the kabobs directly over the heat for 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with leftover marinade..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the Fullblood Wagyu beef kabobs from the grill.Preheat your oven to 375°F.Put the grilled kabobs on a cookie sheet, and finish cooking them in the oven until the vegetables are fully cooked (usually takes about 10 minutes).Boil any of the remaining marinade, and pour over the finished kabobs.Serve, and enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu beef kabobs (whole30 & paleo) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!