Cuban Picadillo with Wagyu Beef.
Cuban Picadillo with Wagyu Beef is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cuban Picadillo with Wagyu Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cuban picadillo with wagyu beef using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cuban Picadillo with Wagyu Beef:
- You need 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- You need 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- It’s 1 of Large Sweet Onion (small diced).
- Take 5 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 1 of Large Green Bell Pepper (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno (minced).
- Get 5-6 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced, do not peel).
- Get 2 TSP of Cumin.
- Get 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 CUP of White Wine.
- Get 1 CUP of Green Olives (cut in half).
- Prepare 1 CUP of Raisins.
- It’s 32 OZ of Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes.
- Get of Cuban Black Beans.
- Make ready 1 LB of Dry Black Beans (soaked in 3 quarts water overnight).
- Take 1 of Large Green Bell Pepper (minced).
- You need 2 of Serrano Peppers (minced).
- You need 1 of Large Yellow Onion (minced).
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Rice.
- It’s 3 CUP of Hot Water.
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 1/2 CUP of Long Grain Rice.
step by step to make Cuban Picadillo with Wagyu Beef:
- PREPARING THE PICADILLO WITH FULLBLOOD WAGYU GROUND BEEF Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, and add in the grapeseed oil. Once hot, add in the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef.Use a wooden spoon to break up the ground beef while it’s browning. Once the ground beef is browned, remove it from the Dutch oven. Se it aside. Add in the diced sweet onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until the onions are translucent and starting to brown..
- Add in the minced garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Mix in the minced jalapeno, minced green bell pepper, diced potatoes, cumin, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pep-per. Place the lid on the Dutch oven, and cook for 5 minutes. NOTE: Start the black beans and rice around this time, so that everything can finish cooking around the same time.Add the browned ground beef back into the Dutch oven. Add the white wine as well.Let the white wine reduce to a 1/2 cup or so..
- Then, add in the raisins, halved olives, and fire roasted crushed tomatoes. Mix well.Place the lid on the Dutch oven, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove the lid. Continue cooking over medium heat, while stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are cooked and tender. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE BLACK BEANS Once the beans have soaked in water overnight, drain off the water. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan. Cover with cold water. Heat the saucepan over medium heat, and add in the minced yellow onion and minced garlic. Once it’s reached a simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low. Let the beans cook for 30 minutes until the beans are al dente..
- Then, add in the minced green bell pepper, minced serrano pepper, and kosher salt. Cook until beans are tender. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- PREPARING THE RICE Heat a medium-size pot on medium-high heat with the water and kosher salt. Once the water is at a slow boil, add in the long grain rice and stir. Once the pot is up to a simmer, reduce the heat to low. Cover the pot, and cook the rice for 20 minutes or until there is no longer any liquid left. Keep the lid on until you’re ready to serve the rice. Fluff the rice with a fork before serving..
- FINAL STEPS Serve the Cuban picadillo with the black beans and rice.Enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cuban picadillo with wagyu beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!