Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Kushiyaki.
Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Kushiyaki is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Kushiyaki is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook miyazakigyu wagyu beef kushiyaki using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Kushiyaki:
- It’s 2 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Sukiyaki Beef Strips.
- You need 2 BUNCH of Green Onion.
- Take of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Fuji Apple (grated).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 TBSP of Sake.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Toasted Sesame Oil.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Chile Oil.
- Get of Spicy Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 TBSP of Mirin.
- Get 1-2 TBSP of Garlic Chile Paste.
Steps to make Miyazakigyu Wagyu Beef Kushiyaki:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Mix together the soy sauce, grated Fuji apple, dark brown sugar, sake, toasted sesame oil, chile oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. This is your marinade.Place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu sukiyaki beef strips and the whole green onions in a Ziploc bag..
- Pour the marinade over the beef and green onions. Seal the bag, and massage the marinade into the beef, making sure to coat all of the beef strips. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, turning occasionally to disperse the marinade..
- PREPARING THE SPICY SOY SAUCE In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, mirin, and garlic chile paste. Reserve..
- PREPARING THE SIZZLING MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU BEEF Pull the Ziploc bag from the refrigerator. Remove the green onion and marinated Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef (place them on a plate). Heat a gas grill on high heat for 10 minutes. Carefully place the beef strips horizontally on the grill. Grill on each side for approximately 1 minute to get nice grill marks and medium-rare doneness..
- Note: Grill for less time per side if the beef is especially thin or longer if the beef is thicker.Grill the green onion for one minute on each side until wilted and slightly charred.
- FINAL STEPS Take the Miyazakigyu Wagyu beef and green onions off the grill, and place them on a large platter.Serve hot with the spicy soy sauce, and enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food miyazakigyu wagyu beef kushiyaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!