Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo).
Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef kabobs (whole30 & paleo) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo):
- It’s 1 Package of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Kabobs.
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Get 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Get 1 of Poblano Pepper (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare 12 of Cremini Mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Red Onion (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- You need 1 of Small Zucchini (cut into 1 inch x 1 inch pieces).
- Take of Marinade.
- You need 1/3 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Take 2 TBSP of Fresh Rosemary (minced).
- You need 1/2 CUP of Coconut Aminos.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 TBSP of Oregano.
- You need 2 TSP of Garlic (diced).
- You need 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Kabobs (Whole30 & Paleo):
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KABOBS Note: If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water overnight so they don’t burn on the grill.Mix the marinade ingredients (red wine vinegar, fresh rosemary, coconut aminos, olive oil, oregano, garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper) in a bowl.Then, pour the ingredients into a ziploc bag. This is your marinade.Cut the peppers, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini. Add them to the ziploc bag..
- Next, add the Fullblood Wagyu beef for kabobs to the ziploc bag.Place the ziploc bag in the fridge.Let the Fullblood Wagyu beef and other ingredients marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours (up to 12 hours) for best results.Preheat the grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grates with oil. Remove the beef, vegetables, and mushrooms from the marinade. Save the extra/leftover marinade for basting..
- Thread the Fullblood Wagyu beef, peppers, and mushrooms onto your skewer, alternating between the ingredients.Do not pack them on too tightly. This will allow your kabobs to cook evenly.Grill the kabobs directly over the heat for 5 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with leftover marinade..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the Fullblood Wagyu beef kabobs from the grill.Preheat your oven to 375°F.Put the grilled kabobs on a cookie sheet, and finish cooking them in the oven until the vegetables are fully cooked (usually takes about 10 minutes).Boil any of the remaining marinade, and pour over the finished kabobs.Serve, and enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food wagyu beef kabobs (whole30 & paleo) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!