Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie.
Are you starting to run out stock of snacks in your home?, it’s me, Dave, Do not fret, you can make your own tourtiere canadian wagyu meat pie, you know. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will review just how to make a full Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie with pointers to make sure that it really feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more best when you enjoy while loosening up or consuming with your family. Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tourtiere canadian wagyu meat pie using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie:
- It’s 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion (small diced).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Get 1 LB of Ground Pork.
- Get 1 CUP of Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced).
- Get 1 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 1/2 TSP of Oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 TSP of Mustard Powder.
- Get 1/2 TSP of All Spice.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cloves.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Dried Thyme.
- It’s 1 TSP of Dried Sage.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Coarse Salt.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Beef Stock.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Flour.
- It’s of Egg Wash (1 Egg and 1 TSP Cold Water).
- It’s of Pie Dough.
- It’s 1 1/2 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Get 1/4 TSP of Salt.
- Make ready 3/4 CUP of Cold Butter (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Ice Water.
Steps to make Tourtiere Canadian Wagyu Meat Pie:
- PREPARING THE PIE FILLING Preheat the oven to 375 ̊F. Coat the Yukon gold potatoes with grapeseed oil, and place them in the oven. Roast the potatoes until soft, and then mash them.Heat a large skillet with some grapeseed oil.Once hot, add the onions, and sauté until translucent.Add the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef and the ground pork. Brown the meat while breaking it up into small pieces. Add the minced garlic and mashed Yukon gold potatoes to the skillet..
- Add the spices (mustard powder, cloves, all spice, thyme, sage, cinnamon, oregano, salt).In a small bowl, whisk the beef stock and 3 tablespoons of flour until smooth. Pour the mixture into the skillet.Cook everything until the broth has thickened. Cool the pie filling for 1 hour or overnight..
- PREPARING THE PIE DOUGH Mix together the all-purpose flour and salt.By hand, cut or rub the small pieces of cold butter into the flour and salt mixture. Continue until a “mealy” consistency is achieved.Blend together the egg and ice water. Then, slowly add to the other ingredients. Stop mixing as soon as the dough forms. Split the dough into two equal portions. Wrap each portion of dough in plastic wrap..
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before use (you can also let it cool overnight)..
- FINAL STEPS Using the pie dough, roll out the bottom crust. Place it in a 9-inch pie plate. Fill the crust with the meat filling, and top with remaining pie crust.Seal the two crusts together, tucking the top crust under the bottom crust and pinching to create a decorative edge. Brush the top crust with the egg wash. Bake at 375 ̊F for 45 to 50 minutes or until the pie crust is golden brown in color.Serve warm, and enjoy!.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tourtiere canadian wagyu meat pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!