Jamaican Fullblood Wagyu Beef Patties.
Jamaican Fullblood Wagyu Beef Patties is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jamaican Fullblood Wagyu Beef Patties is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook jamaican fullblood wagyu beef patties using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jamaican Fullblood Wagyu Beef Patties:
- You need 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing (minced).
- Prepare 1 of White Onion (diced).
- Take 1 of Red Chili (sliced).
- Take 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 2 TSP of Thyme (minced).
- Make ready 2 of Peeled Tomatoes (chopped).
- Take 1/2 TSP of Allspice.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Ketchup.
- Take 1 CUP of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Green Onions (sliced thin).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Take 2 TBSP of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Pastry.
- You need 2 CUP of Bread Flour.
- It’s 1 TSP of Turmeric.
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Ice Cold Water.
- Get PINCH of Kosher Salt.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
step by step to make Jamaican Fullblood Wagyu Beef Patties:
- PREPARING THE PASTRY Mix together the bread flour, turmeric, and kosher salt in a bowl. Add the shortening and ice cold water to the bowl. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until the dough is smooth.Wrap the dough in plastic wrap, and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes until ready to use..
- PREPARING THE FILLING Remove any excess fat from the Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing, and mince thoroughly. Place a large skillet over medium high heat with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Brown the Fullblood Wagyu beef in the pan until fully cooked. Remove the meat from the pan, and set aside. Using the same pan, add the diced white onion, minced garlic, and sliced chilis. Cook for 3 minutes. Chop the peeled tomatoes, and add them to the pan. Add the thyme and allspice..
- Return the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef to the pan. Add ketchup and water to the pan. Cook until all of the liquid has been absorbed. Add the green onions to the pan, and season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the filling in a pan, and put in the refrigerator to fully cool..
- PREPARING THE JAMAICAN BEEF PATTIES Preheat the oven to 350°F.Roll out the pastry dough until 1/4 inch thickness. Using a large circle cutter or small mixing bowl, punch out 6-inch-wide circles. Place 2-3 tablespoons of filling in the center of each flat circle. Wet the edge of one half of the circle, and fold the other end over. Gently press down the edges to create a seal. Using a fork, press down to secure the seals..
- FINAL STEPS Whip together 2 eggs with 1 tablespoon of water to create an egg wash. Brush each Jamaican beef patty with the egg wash, and place it on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake the patties at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this special food jamaican fullblood wagyu beef patties recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!