Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes.
I believe you are out of stock of treats at home?, it is Brad, Don’t worry, you can make your own grilled wagyu beef flat iron steak with yukon gold hasselback potatoes, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will go over just how to make a full Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes with tips so that it really feels tasty as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be much more ideal when you enjoy while kicking back or eating with your family. Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled wagyu beef flat iron steak with yukon gold hasselback potatoes using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes:
- It’s 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Flat Iron Steak.
- Take 5 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- You need 1/3 CUP of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 2/3 CUP of Red Wine.
- You need 2 TBSP of Fresh Rosemary (chopped).
- Prepare 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes.
- You need 6 of Large Yukon Gold Potatoes (rinsed and patted dry).
- Take 6 OZ of Unsalted Butter (melted).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 3 SPRIGS of Fresh Thyme Leaves (pick the leaves off one sprig and leave the other sprigs whole).
- Get 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 4 OZ of Parmesan (grated).
- Make ready 4 TBSP of Chives (chopped).
Steps to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Flat Iron Steak with Yukon Gold Hasselback Potatoes:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE FOR THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU FLAT IRON STEAK In a bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, red wine, chopped rosemary, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. This is your marinade.Place the Fullblood Wagyu flat iron steak in a casserole dish. Pour the marinade over the top of the steak. Flip and turn the steak in the marinade to fully coat..
- Refrigerate the dish for 6-12 hours, turning the Fullblood Wagyu flat iron steak every few hours. Pull the marinated steak from the refrigerator, and let it sit at room temperature for one hour. When you’re ready to cook, preheat your grill to medium-high heat..
- PREPARING THE YUKON GOLD HASSELBACK POTATOES Preheat the oven to 400°F.Melt the unsalted butter with the two whole sprigs of thyme, minced garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. This is your melted butter mix.Place two chopsticks along each long side of a potato (the chopsticks act as a stopgap, keeping you from cutting all the way through the potato)..
- Using a chef’s knife, cut the potato down to the chopsticks, cutting 1/4-inch-thick slits all the way down the length of the potato. Do this cutting process on all of the potatoes. Place the potatoes on a baking dish with parchment paper, and brush the potatoes with half of the melted butter mix.Bake the potatoes for 35 minutes, and brush with the remaining melted butter mix. Then, continue baking the potatoes until they are cooked through (about 30 minutes more)..
- Sprinkle with thyme and parmesan, and bake the potatoes for 5 more minutes. Finish the potatoes by sprinkling chopped chives on top..
- FINAL STEPS Place the Fullblood Wagyu flat iron steak on the preheated grill, and reserve the marinade. Grill the steak for 5 minutes per side for a medium-rare finish. Remove the steak from grill, and let it rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, pour the reserved marinade into a skillet over medium heat. Bring the marinade to a boil, and allow it to cook until it reduces by half (takes around 10 minutes). Watch the marinade closely so it doesn’t burn..
- Spoon the marinade/sauce onto a serving plater. Slice the steak against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place on top of the sauce. Pair the steak with the Yukon Gold hassleback potatoes, and enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled wagyu beef flat iron steak with yukon gold hasselback potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!