Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Romesco Sauce.
Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Romesco Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Romesco Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled fullblood wagyu beef kabobs with romesco sauce using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Romesco Sauce:
- You need 2 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Kabobs.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 2 TBSP of Sherry Vinegar.
- It’s 2 TSP of Honey.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Fresh Oregano Leaves.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Make ready 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Romesco Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Large Red Pepper (peeled, seeds and membranes removed).
- Prepare 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Take 2 of Large Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 TBSP of Fresh Italian Parsley.
- It’s 1 CUP of Stale Bread Cubes.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Roasted Hazelnuts (skins removed).
- You need 1 of Red Pepper Flakes (to taste).
- Get 1 TSP of Spanish Smoked Paprika.
- You need 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- Get 2 TBSP of Sherry Vinegar.
- Get 1/4 CUP of to 1/2 CUP Extra Virgin Olive Oil (as needed).
Instructions to make Grilled Fullblood Wagyu Beef Kabobs with Romesco Sauce:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KABOBS Soak the 10 bamboo skewers in water for 24 hours.Pull the Fullblood Wagyu beef for kabobs from the packaging. Cut the larger pieces of beef in half, and put all of the pieces into a large Ziploc bag. The pieces of beef should be about 2 inch by 2 inch cubes. Mix the oil, red wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, honey, oregano leaves, minced garlic, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl..
- Pour the mixture/marinade over the Fullblood Wagyu beef in the Ziploc bag. Seal the bag. Gentle massage in the marinade. Put the marinated beef in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours, turning the bag every 4 or so hours..
- PREPARING THE ROMESCO SAUCE Preheat the gas grill or BBQ on medium-high heat. Place the tomatoes and red pepper on the grill for 4 minutes, until charred on one side. Turn them over, and char on the other side for 4 minutes. NOTE: The pepper will take longer to char than the tomatoes. Remove from the heat, transfer to a bowl and allow to cool. Peel and core the tomatoes. Turn on a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Drop in the crushed garlic cloves..
- Drop in the crushed garlic cloves. When the garlic is chopped and adheres to the sides of the bowl, stop the machine and scrape down the sides.Add the roasted hazelnuts, stale bread cubes, and red pepper flakes to the processor. Process to a paste.Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the charred red pepper, charred tomatoes, fresh Italian parsley, Spanish smoked paprika, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper..
- Process until smooth.With the machine running, add the sherry vinegar and olive oil in a slow stream. Begin with a smaller amount of olive oil and add more as needed/if desired. Process until blended. Let the sauce sit at room temperature for 1 hour before serving..
- FINAL STEPS Pull the marinated Fullblood Wagyu beef from the refrigerator. Drain off the marinade. Let the beef for kabobs sit at room temperature for 1 hour before starting your grill. Thread 4 pieces of beef onto each pre-soaked bamboo skewer.Heat the grill/BBQ on medium-high heat..
- Once hot, place the kabobs on the grill with the ends hanging over the edge (so they don’t burn). Grill the kabobs on both sides for 3 minutes.Place the kabobs on a serving platter. Serve warm with the romesco sauce.Enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled fullblood wagyu beef kabobs with romesco sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!