Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fullblood wagyu beef stroganoff using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Tenderized (sliced thin against the grain).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 3 TBSP of Butter.
- You need 2 of Shallots (sliced thin).
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Take 2 LB of Cremini Mushrooms (quartered).
- Take 1 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Get 4 TBSP of Brandy.
- You need 1 CUP of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 TBSP of Coarse Ground Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Paprika.
- Take of Kosher & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Get of Fresh Pasta.
- Take 1 LB of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Water.
- Get 4 TBSP of Butter.
Steps to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Stroganoff:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF STROGANOFF Pat the Fullblood Wagyu top round dry. Sprinkle kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper on the beef. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large skillet over high heat until it’s very hot.Working in batches, add the thinly sliced Fullblood Wagyu top round tenderized in a single layer on the skillet. Cook until the meat is nicely caramelized on both sides (about 2 minute per side). Transfer the meat to a baking sheet, and let it rest..
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in same large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced shallots, and sauté for around 2 minutes until translucent, while scraping up browned bits. Add the cremini mushrooms and a 1/2 cup beef stock. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, and sauté for around 10 minutes until liquid evaporates.Add the remaining 1/2 cup of beef stock, minced garlic, and 4 tablespoons of brandy..
- Simmer until the liquid thickens and just coats the mushrooms (usually takes around 10 minutes). Stir in the sour cream and coarse ground dijon mustard. Add back in the meat and any accumulated juices from baking sheet (that the meat was resting on). Simmer for approximately 2 minutes over medium-low heat until the meat is heated through but still medium-rare.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- PREPARING THE FRESH PASTA Use a flat surface to prepare the pasta.Mix the all-purpose flour and kosher salt together. Make a round, mountain shape with the mixture. Make a “well” in the top of the “mountain”.Mix the 2 eggs in a small bowl. Then, pour the eggs into the “well”. If you want to add olive oil, add about 1 tablespoon at this time.Sprinkle water around the outside of the flour. With a fork, slowly mix the flour from the outside edge into the “well” of eggs (which is in the center)..
- Add water as needed to keep the dough mixture slightly moist but a firm consistency. Knead until the dough is smooth.Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes while covered (to prevent it from drying out).Run the dough through your pasta machine.Cut the pasta into 1 inch x 12 inch strips, and let it dry.Please note: the pasta can be made up to 1 day in advance..
- FINAL STEPS Boil a large pot of salted water, and let the pasta cook for about 1 minute until it floats.Drain the water, and toss the pasta in 4 tablespoons of butter. Season the noodles with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide the cooked noodles among plates. Top with the Fullblood Wagyu beef stroganoff.Garnish with paprika, serve, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fullblood wagyu beef stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!