Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam.
Do you running out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s Brad, Don’t worry, you can make your very own grilled crostini with goat cheese & wagyu beef bacon sun-dried tomato jam, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will discuss how to make a total Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam with tips so that it feels yummy and soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be much more excellent when you delight in while unwinding or eating with your household. Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled crostini with goat cheese & wagyu beef bacon sun-dried tomato jam using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam:
- Take 6 SLICES of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (diced into 1/2-inch pieces).
- Make ready 8 OZ of Jar Sun-dried Tomatoes Packed in Oil (drained and chopped with oil reserved).
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Onion (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Get 2 TBSP of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Red Wine.
- Take 1 CUP of Water.
- It’s 1 TSP of Fresh Thyme Leaves (chopped).
- Take 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Crostini.
- Prepare 1 of Baguette (sliced on biased into 1/4-inch-thick slices).
- Get 1/4 CUP of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Get 3 OZ of Goat Cheese.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Micro Greens (to garnish).
step by step to make Grilled Crostini with Goat Cheese & Wagyu Beef Bacon Sun-dried Tomato Jam:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BACON AND SUN-DRIED TOMATO JAM Place a medium-size stainless steel sauté pan over medium-heat.Add the chopped Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon, and cook until crispy (around 5 minutes). Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of fat. Add the thinly sliced sweet onions and sun-dried tomatoes (drained and chopped with the oil reserved). Stir, and cook for around 5-7 minutes until the onions are soft and beginning to brown at the edges..
- Add the sugar, red wine, minced garlic, water, chopped thyme leaves, and kosher salt. Bring the liquid to a boil. Then, reduce the heat, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- GRILLING THE BAGUETTE Heat the grill to medium-high heat, and slice your baguette into 1/4-inch-thick slices.While the grill is warming up, place the baguette slices on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil, and sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the slices of bread on the grill, and grill the bread on both sides for 3-4 minutes (until lightly toasted). Remove the bread from the grill, and place it on a serving platter..
- FINAL STEPS Smear each grilled crostini with a thin layer of goat cheese.Top with 2 tablespoons of the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon and sun-dried tomato jam. Garnish with micro greens, serve warm, and enjoy!Please note: These can be stored for 2 weeks covered in the refrigerator or up to 6 months frozen in an air-tight container..
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled crostini with goat cheese & wagyu beef bacon sun-dried tomato jam recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!