Peruvian Lomo Saltado.
Peruvian Lomo Saltado is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peruvian Lomo Saltado is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook peruvian lomo saltado using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peruvian Lomo Saltado:
- You need 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Picanha/Coulotte Roast.
- You need 2 of Idaho Potatoes (julienned).
- Prepare 12 of Baby Tomatoes.
- Make ready 12 of Red Pearl Onions.
- You need 6 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Take 2 TSP of Cumin.
- Get 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Beef Stock.
- Get 1 TSP of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Chili Powder.
- Make ready of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- Make ready of Canola Oil.
- Take of Cilantro (chopped).
- Make ready of Aji Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots.
- Take 2 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 TSP of Ground Mustard.
- You need 1 of Lemon (juiced).
- Take PINCH of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Kewpie Mayo.
- You need 1 CUP of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño (seeded).
- Take 1/4 TSP of Cumin.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Peruvian Lomo Saltado:
- PREPARING THE AJI SAUCE To make the aji sauce, place the shallots, minced garlic cloves, ground mustard, lemon juice, sugar, kewpie mayo, cilantro leaves, jalapeño (seeded), cumin, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Reserve for later..
- PREPARING THE PERUVIAN LOMO SALTADO Cut the Idaho potatoes into julienne pieces. Wash the cut potatoes, and pat dry. Heat canola oil in a skillet (covering bottom of skillet and about 1 inch deep) until a temperature of 275°F is reached. Fry the potatoes in the oil for 3 minutes, and then remove the potatoes. Let them cool at room temperature. Cut the Fullblood Wagyu picanha/coulotte roast into 1/8-inch-thick slices. Slices should be 2 inches in length..
- Season the sliced roast with cumin, chili powder, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Heat the oil in the skillet again until a temperature of 350°F is reached. Place the previously fried potatoes back in the oil/skillet, and fry until golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the oil, and place them on a plate (lined with a paper towel). Remove almost all of the oil from the pan, leaving about 2 tablespoons. Add the seasoned and sliced Fullblood Wagyu roast to the pan..
- Cook the beef for 2-3 minutes or until evenly browned. Remove the meat from the pan, and reserve. Cut the red pearl onions in half, and add to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until caramelized. Add the minced garlic cloves and thyme. Cook for an additional minute. Deglaze the pan with beef stock. Then, add the soy sauce and sugar..
- FINAL STEPS Return the Fullblood Wagyu beef to the pan. Cut the tomatoes in half, and add them to the pan.Add the cooked/fried potatoes to the pan. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Finish by adding chopped cilantro on the top. Serve the Peruvian lomo saltado with the previously prepared aji sauce and cooked rice.Enjoy!.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peruvian lomo saltado recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!