Mimi's Gyudon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mimi's Gyudon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mimi's gyudon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mimi's Gyudon:
- Take of Sliced beef (or pork if you'd like).
- Take of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion.
- Get of Shimeji mushroom.
- You need of Green onion.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbs of Water.
- You need 2 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of Mirin (Kikoman).
- Get 2 tbs of Soy sauce (Kikoman).
step by step to make Mimi's Gyudon:
- Mix "water" and "sugar" and "mirin" and "soy sauce" in a pan set on a medium heat and let it boiling a little.
- Put "garlic" and "onion" and "mushroom" in and follow by "beef".
- Sauté everything until the sauce get into them (but don't let it burn so try not to look a way like I did LOL) and set it aside.
- Prepare rice in a bowl and prepare "green onion" for topping.
- Put everything together and enjoy.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mimi's gyudon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!