Beef Teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き).
Beef Teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き):
- Take 1/2 kg of tenderloin beef, sliced.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of mirin.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 of thumb ginger, grated.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Beef Teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き):
- In a small saucepan, put the mirin and let the alcohol evaporate on medium heat, 1-2 minutes. Mix in sugar..
- Reduce heat to medium low, and add soy sauce, grated ginger, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Let heat for 1-2 minutes. Set aside..
- Place a lightly greased pan or grill on medium heat. Grill the sliced beef on all sides until done, 4-5 minutes. Serve with steamed rice, with the sauce on the side for dipping..
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef teppanyaki (牛肉鉄板焼き) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!