Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef.
Do you running out supply of treats in the house?, it is me, Dave, Do not stress, you can make your very own seaweed soup with sliced zucchini and tender beef, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will go over just how to make a total Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef with pointers to ensure that it really feels tasty and also soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be even more excellent when you take pleasure in while relaxing or eating with your family members. Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seaweed soup with sliced zucchini and tender beef using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef:
- Make ready 400 g of Shabu beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dried wakame (Rehydrate in water).
- Make ready 1 of large sheet Chinese seaweed.
- It’s 2 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 of Zucchini.
- Make ready of Mushroom Dashi.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Take 1.5 tbsps of minced garlic.
Steps to make Seaweed Soup with Sliced Zucchini and tender beef:
- Make mushroom Dashi by soaking dried shiitake mushrooms in water overnight..
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil on a non-stick pan, stir-fry zucchini till cooked. Add in beef slices and cook till no longer pink..
- Add in wakame and shiitake mushrooms. Fry for about 5 mins or till most of the moisture have evaporated off..
- Add in mushroom Dashi and all other seasonings. Bring to a boil and then simmer over low heat for 10-15 mins. Enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food seaweed soup with sliced zucchini and tender beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!