Fullblood Wagyu Beef Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fullblood wagyu beef gyros with tzatziki sauce using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- You need 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Chuck Underblade Roast.
- You need 8 of Large Pita Bread.
- You need 1 BUNCH of Watercress (cleaned, pull the delicate stems and leaves from the roots).
- Prepare 1 BUNCH of Mint (pull off leaves).
- Take 2 CUP of Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half).
- You need of Yogurt Marinade.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Greek Yogurt.
- Take 1/2 CUP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Red Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Oregano Leaves (fresh, chopped).
- Make ready 5 of Garlic Cloves (chopped).
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1 TSP of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 CUP of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced fine).
- Make ready 1 of Lemon (zest and juice).
- You need 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (peeled and grated on large holes of a cheese grater).
- Make ready of Grilled Onions.
- Make ready 1 of Large Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Large Red Onion.
Instructions to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE Combine the yogurt, olive oil, red wine vinegar, chopped oregano, chopped garlic, kosher salt, and black pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth. This is your yogurt marinade.Put the Fullblood Wagyu underblade roast in a Ziploc bag, and pour the yogurt marinade over the roast.Seal the bag, and place it in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU UNDERBLADE ROAST Pull the marinated Fullblood Wagyu roast from the refrigerator, and allow it to sit at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking.Preheat the oven to 450°F. Remove the roast from the marinade, and let the marinade drain off (do not rinse the marinade off).Place the roast on a roasting rack. Cook at 450°F for 20 minutes.Reduce the temperature to 325°F, and roast for 50 minutes (for a rare finish) or 75 minutes (for a well done finish)..
- While the roast is in the oven, make the tzatziki sauce.Check the roast with a probe thermometer for a temperature of 120°F to 125°F (for a medium-rare finish)..
- PREPARING THE TZATZIKI SAUCE Mix all of the sauce ingredients (Greek yogurt, minced garlic, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, horseradish, and grated cucumber) in a medium bowl.Place the bowl of sauce in the refrigerator until ready to use..
- PREPARING THE GRILLED ONIONS AND PITA BREAD Cut off both ends of the onions, and remove the peel.Cut the onions into half-inch rings.Heat a BBQ or gas grill on medium-high heat.Grill the onions until they have wilted and have grill marks on them. Set aside.Grill the pita bread on the hot grill for 1 minute per side (just to get the grill marks on the bread). Don’t leave them on the grill too long, or they will be tough..
- FINAL STEPS Remove the Fullblood Wagyu underblade roast from the oven, and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.Slice the roast against the grain into thin, 1-inch strips.Serve warm on the grilled pita bread with the tzatziki sauce, grilled onions, watercress, mint leaves, and cherry tomatoes Enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef gyros with tzatziki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!