Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin.
Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef bacon and brussels sprouts au gratin using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin:
- It’s 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces).
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 4 LB of Brussels Sprouts (cut lengthwise through the core into 1/4 inch strips).
- Take 1 of Sweet Onion (julienned).
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Flour.
- Get 3 TBSP of Butter.
- Make ready 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 5 CUP of Milk.
- Get 1 TBSP of Hot Sauce.
- Take 8 OZ of White Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- Make ready 4 OZ of Parmesan Cheese (shredded).
- Get of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BACON AND ONION MIXTURE Heat a large, heavy-bottom Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add two tablespoons of grapeseed oil to the Dutch oven. Once heated, add the cut up Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon.Cook the beef bacon until it’s starting to brown and crisp. Then, add the julienned sweet onion. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain off the fat from the beef bacon, and reserve..
- PREPARING THE CASSEROLE DISH Preheat your oven to 375°F.Arrange half of the cut brussels sprouts, overlapping, in a large casserole dish.On top of the brussels sprouts, evenly spread the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon and onion mixture. Then, add the second half of the brussels sprouts, overlapping, to the casserole dish.Set the casserole dish aside while you prepare additional ingredients.Add 1/4 cup of the reserved beef bacon fat back into the Dutch oven. Add the butter, and allow it to melt..
- Whisk in the flour until it looks like wet sand. Cook for 4 minutes. Then, whisk in the milk (1 cup at a time) until it thickens. Add in the minced garlic and hot sauce.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. This is your milk and flour mixture.Pour the milk and flour mixture over the brussels sprouts and beef bacon in the large casserole dish. Evenly sprinkle the shredded white cheddar cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top..
- FINAL STEPS Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Remove the foil, and turn the oven to 400°F. Bake the dish for 15 more minutes until the top is caramelized and bubbling.Serve warm, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu beef bacon and brussels sprouts au gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!