Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry.
Hi Mommy are you starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it is John, Do not stress, you can make your very own wagyu beef hot italian sausage, mushroom, and leek puff pastry, you know. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will discuss exactly how to make a full Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry with ideas so that it feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be even more best when you delight in while unwinding or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef hot italian sausage, mushroom, and leek puff pastry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry:
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage (ground).
- Take 1 PACKAGE of (2 PIECES/1.2 LB) Puff Pastry Dough (thawed).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Make ready 3 of Leeks (cut into 1/4 inch coins, rinsed well, and dried on paper towels).
- Prepare 1 LB of Cremini Mushrooms (sliced thin).
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Prepare 4 OZ of Smoked Provolone Cheese (grated).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 CUP of Dry Sherry or White Wine.
- Prepare 4 OZ of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Egg Wash.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Water.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Hot Italian Sausage, Mushroom, and Leek Puff Pastry:
- PREPARING THE LEEK AND MUSHROOM MIXTURE In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add in the leeks (cut into coins). Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the leeks are wilted and slightly browned. Add in the sliced mushrooms and dry sherry (or white wine). Cook, while stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until the wine has absorbed and mushroom are soft..
- Stir in the heavy cream and minced garlic. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the cream has thickened and it’s no longer soupy. Add in the kosher salt and black pepper. Transfer the mixture to a bowl..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF HOT ITALIAN SAUSAGE Heat the pan over medium-high heat, and add in 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil. Once heated, add in the ground hot Italian sausage. Use a wooden spoon to break up the ground sausage into smaller pieces. Once the sausage has cooked through, add it to the bowl with the leek and mushroom mixture. Place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool. Once cooled, stir in the grated smoked Provolone cheese.Season with kosher salt and black pepper..
- Note: You can store the sausage, leek, and mushroom mixture for up to 2 days in the refrigerator..
- PREPARING THE PUFF PASTRY BRAID Preheat the oven to 375°F, and take the sausage, mushroom, and leek filling out of the refrigerator. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit your large rimmed baking sheet. Place the two pieces of thawed puff pastry (this ingredient can usually be found in the frozen foods section near the des-serts) on a lightly floured surface. Line up the edges of the two pieces to make one long piece..
- Roll over the seam (between the two pieces) with a rolling pin to seal. Then, roll the dough into a 17 inch by 12 inch rectangle.Place the pastry onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Add the sausage, mushroom, and leek filling to the pastry, making a vertical strip down the center. Make sure you leave 1 inch free at the top and bottom of the pastry, as well as 4 inches free on both sides of the filling. Use a small, sharp knife to cut diagonal lines towards the filling..
- End each cut when you reach the filling. These cuts should be about 1 inch apart and should run the full length of the pastry on both sides.Fold the strips of dough diagonally, alternating the left side and the right side, over the filling. Tuck the ends underneath. This will created a braided look (as the dough wraps around your filling). Place the puff pastry braid in the freezer for 30 minutes.NOTE: You can store the pastry for up to 1 week in the freezer if it is covered well with plastic..
- FINAL STEPS After 30 minutes, remove the puff pastry braid from the freezer. Make your egg wash by mixing up one large egg and one tablespoon of water.Using a pastry brush, lightly brush the top of the pastry with the egg wash. Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until the pastry braid is puffed and golden brown. Let it cool for 10 minutes. Cut the puff pastry braid widthwise into thick slices.Serve warm, and enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu beef hot italian sausage, mushroom, and leek puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!