Wagyu Beef Agnolotti with Brown Butter and Sage Sauce.
Wagyu Beef Agnolotti with Brown Butter and Sage Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Wagyu Beef Agnolotti with Brown Butter and Sage Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef agnolotti with brown butter and sage sauce using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Agnolotti with Brown Butter and Sage Sauce:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Get 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Pulled (Cooked) Beef.
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Take 1 of Large Yellow Onion (small diced).
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Dry Sherry.
- Take 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Unsalted Butter (divided).
- Make ready 1 CUP of Roasted Hazelnuts (roughly chopped, divided).
- You need 4 SPRIG of Fresh Sage (leaves only, divided).
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt (divided).
- Prepare of Pasta Dough.
- Prepare 4 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 CUP of Water.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Get 1 CUP of Parmesan Cheese (grated, divided).
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Agnolotti with Brown Butter and Sage Sauce:
- PREPARING THE FILLING Heat a large saute pan on medium-high heat, and add the grapeseed oil.Once hot, add in the diced onion. Cook until the bottom of the pan is caramelized. Add in the dry sherry. Use a wooden spoon to scrape up the bits of brown, and combine them into the onion. Cook for 20 minutes on medium heat or until the onions are desired color. Add in the cooked Fullblood Wagyu beef, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Add all ingredients to a food processor..
- Pulse until no large pieces of onion or beef are seen. Place the onion and beef mixture in a bowl, and chill..
- PREPARING THE PASTA DOUGH – PART 1: Combine the all-purpose flour and kosher salt in a medium size bowl. This is your flour mixture.In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, water, and olive oil. This is your egg mixture.Make a well in the center of flour mixture, and add in the egg mixture. Using a fork, mix everything together until the flour starts to come together. Then, start kneading with your hands..
- Note: You may need to add a little more water, but the dough should not be sticky. Once the dough has come together in a ball, knead for 2 minutes on a flat surface.Then flatten the dough into a disk, and cover well with plastic wrap. Let the dough rest for 30-60 minutes..
- PREPARING THE PASTA DOUGH – PART 2: Set up the pasta machine. Cut the dough into two pieces. Wrap the second portion of dough well so it does not dry out (while you are working with the first piece). Take the first piece of dough, and flatten it into a rectangular piece that’s about a half inch thick. Run the dough through the pasta machine on the #1 or the thickest setting. Note: The setting may vary depending on the type of pasta machine you have. Fold the dough in half..
- Run it through the machine again, feeding it through the machine at its folded edge. Repeat this process 3 to 4 more times. Change the pasta machine to the next setting (#2). Run the dough through two times, dusting it with a little flour between passes. Repeat this process until you get to setting #6. Once you run the dough through #6, lay it out on a flat surface that is dusted with flour. Lightly brush the surface of the dough with water..
- PREPARING THE AGNOLOTTI Starting at the bottom edge of the dough, about a half inch from the edge, place 1 teaspoon of filling (in a ball shape) every 1 inch. Note: The beef balls should be 1 inch apart as they sit across the flat dough. Working from the bottom, roll up the pasta dough over the filling. Seal off the edge by pressing the two ends together with your thumb. Make sure there are no air gaps in between the filling and the seal. Using a pasta cutter, trim along the dough..
- Leave a half inch of dough at the edge of the “pillows”. Then, working from left to right, take your index finger and press in between the filling. Make sure there are no air pockets between the filling and the dough..
- Using the pasta cutter, cut in between the “pillows” and fold over. Once folded over itself, use your thumb and index finger to seal the ends. Repeat this process (including running the second piece of dough through the pasta machine multiple times) with all of the dough and filling. Note: If extra filling remains, it can be frozen and used later.Let the agnolotti sit out and dry for 1 hour..
- BOILING THE AGNOLOTTI Heat a large pot 3/4 full of water. Add 2 tablespoons of kosher salt. Bring the pot to a boil. Working in batches, boil the agnolotti for 2 minutes or until floating. Once the agnolotti is floating, use a slotted spoon to drain. Pull the cooked agnolotti from the water, and place them on a cooking sheet. Repeat the process until all of the agnolotti have been boiled..
- PREPARING THE SAUCE Heat a large saute pan with 3 tablespoons of butter, 4 sage leaves, and a 1/4 cup of chopped roasted hazelnuts. Once the butter starts to slightly brown, add in the agnolotti and a 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. Toss to coat the agnolotti with the brown butter and sage sauce and hazelnuts. Repeat this process until all of the agnolotti are sauced..
- FINAL STEPS Divide the sauced Wagyu beef agnolotti between plates.Top with the grated parmesan cheese.Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wagyu beef agnolotti with brown butter and sage sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!