Wagyu Beef Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice.
Wagyu Beef Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Wagyu Beef Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook wagyu beef barbacoa bowls with cilantro cauliflower rice using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice:
- Prepare 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Top Round Roast (cut into 2-inch cubes).
- Make ready 6 TBSP of Avocado Oil (divided).
- Prepare 4 of Chipotle Chilis en Adobo.
- Take 4 CUP of Beef Stock (divided).
- It’s 1 of Sweet Onion (julienned).
- Get 3 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 TBSP of Ground Coriander.
- You need 1 TBSP of Dried Oregano.
- You need 3/4 TSP of Kosher Salt (plus additional for seasoning to taste).
- Get 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (plus additional for seasoning to taste).
- Take 1 of Lime (1/2 lime juiced and 1/2 lime for serving).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 2 of Avocados (pitted, pealed, and sliced).
- Make ready of Sweet Peppers and Onions Relish.
- It’s 1 LB of Mini Sweet Peppers (cut into 1/8-inch rings).
- Make ready 1 of Sweet Onion (julienned).
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Water.
- It’s of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- Take of Cilantro Cauliflower Rice.
- You need 6 CUP of Cauliflower Rice or Grated Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 BUNCH of Cilantro (minced).
- Get 1 TBSP of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
Steps to make Wagyu Beef Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Cauliflower Rice:
- PREPARING THE INGREDIENTS FOR THE CROCK POT Pull the Fullblood Wagyu top round roast from the freezer, and place in the refrigerator 2 days before making this recipe (so it is thawed completely). Bring the top round roast out of the fridge 1 hour before starting the recipe, so that it can reach room temperature. Cut the top round roast into 2-inch cubes.Add the chipotle en adobo, 2 cups beef stock, coriander, cumin, oregano, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pep-per to the blender..
- Blend ingredients well.Pour the liquid from the blender into a crock pot. Set the crock pot on low. Heat a large sauté pan with 2 tablespoons of avocado oil on medium-high heat. Season the pieces of top round roast with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the pan is hot, add 1/3 of the top round roast pieces, and sear the pieces for 3 minutes per side, getting deep cara-melization on all sides. Once the Fullblood Wagyu beef is caramelized, you will empty the pan into the crock pot..
- Once the last of the beef is in the crock pot, put the sauté pan back on the burner. Sauté the julienned sweet onions until translucent.Then, add 1/2 cup of beef stock and the minced garlic to the pan. Let the liquid reduce, while using the wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan. Once reduced, pour the pan ingredients into the crock pot with the beef. Mix all ingredients in the crock pot together. Cover and set the crock pot to low. Cook for 6-8 hours..
- PREPARING THE SHREDDED FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF Once the Fullblood Wagyu top round roast has cooked for 6-8 hours, use a slotted spoon and transfer all of the beef chunks into a large bowl. Transfer the braising liquid from the crock pot to a sauce pot on the stove, and start reducing the liquid. You will want to reduce the braising liquid down to 2 cups. With two forks, shred the pieces of Fullblood Wagyu top round roast..
- Then pour the reduced braising liquid into the bowl with the beef, coating all of the shredded beef. Season to taste with kosher salt, lime juice, and apple cider vinegar..
- PREPARING THE SWEET PEPPERS AND ONIONS RELISH Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and the julienned sweet onions. Sauté the sweet onions until translucent. Then, add the mini sweet peppers and a 1/4 cup of water. Cook for 5 minutes or until the peppers are softened but not falling apart. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve for serving.
- PREPARING THE CILANTRO CAULIFLOWER RICE Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Add the cauliflower rice, and sauté until hot. Don’t cook too long, or it will get mushy. Season to taste with kosher salt, and fold in the minced cilantro..
- FINAL STEPS To make each bowl, start by placing 3/4 cup cilantro cauliflower rice in the bottom of the bowl.Add 1 cup of the shredded Fullblood Wagyu Barbacoa to the bowl.Then, add 1/3 cup of the sweet peppers and onion relish.Garnish with sliced avocado. Serve warm, and enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food wagyu beef barbacoa bowls with cilantro cauliflower rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!