Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce.
Hi Mommy are you starting to run out supply of snacks at home?, it is me, Dave, Do not worry, you can make your very own wagyu beef kofta kebabs with tzatziki sauce, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s usually sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will go over just how to make a full Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce with pointers to ensure that it really feels tasty and also soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more ideal when you delight in while unwinding or consuming with your household. Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook wagyu beef kofta kebabs with tzatziki sauce using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce:
- Take of Beef Koftas.
- Get 2 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Ground Beef.
- Make ready 1 of Small Onion (finely minced or grated).
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Make ready 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready 1 1/2 TSP of Oregano.
- Get 1 1/2 TSP of Sumac.
- You need 1/4 TSP of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Take 1 CUP of Greek Yogurt (plain).
- Take 1 CUP of Cucumber (grated on the large holes of a box grater).
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Take 1 of Lemon (zested and juiced).
- You need 1/2 TSP of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Take 2 TBSP of Fresh Dill (minced).
- Make ready of Assembly.
- Make ready 2 of Roma Tomatoes (cut into bite-size pieces).
- You need 1 of Small Red Onion (finely julienned).
- Make ready 1/2 of Cucumber (cut into bite-size pieces).
- Get 1 BUNCH of Flat Leaf Parsley (stems removed).
- Make ready 1 CUP of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 6 PIECE of Pita Bread.
step by step to make Wagyu Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce:
- PREPARING THE TZATZIKI SAUCE Place the Greek yogurt, grated cucumber, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of lemon zest, juice from one lemon, black pepper, kosher salt, and minced dill in a bowl.Mix until well combined.Cover the bowl, and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF KOFTAS Place the Fullblood Wagyu ground beef, minced onion, minced garlic, kosher salt, black pepper, ground cumin, oregano, sumac, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon in a medium size bowl.Mix until well combined.Cover the bowl, and place the beef mixture in the refrigerator for 2-6 hours. Once the Fullblood Wagyu beef kofta has sat for 2-6 hours, pull the bowl from the refrigerator..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Holding a skewer in one hand, mold about 1/2 a cup of the beef kofta mixture around the skewer. Tightly pack it on. It will be about 4 inches long by 1 inch wide on the skewer. Place the kebab on the lined baking sheet.Repeat this process until all of the beef koftas are on skewers. Place the baking sheet of beef koftas in the freezer for 30 minutes, allowing them to firm up..
- PREPARING THE VEGETABLES AND PITA BREAD Preheat your oven to 350°F.Cut up your roma tomatoes and half of a cucumber into bite-size pieces.Julienne your small red onion.Remove the stems from your flat leaf parsley.Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and flat leaf parsley on a large platter. Reserve.Place your pita bread on a baking sheet, and warm it up in the oven (usually takes about 10 minutes).
- FINAL STEPS Heat a BBQ or gas grill on medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Grill the Fullblood Wagyu beef koftas for 4 minutes on each side. Remove them from the grill, and place them on a baking sheet to rest. Then, place the beef koftas on the platter with the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and parsley. Serve them with warm pita bread and tzatziki sauce.Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food wagyu beef kofta kebabs with tzatziki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!