Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
Do you running out supply of snacks in the house?, it’s John, Don’t fret, you can make your own grilled wagyu beef fillet mignon with meyer lemon vinaigrette, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will go over just how to make a full Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette with tips to ensure that it feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will be a lot more ideal when you take pleasure in while unwinding or consuming with your household. Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled wagyu beef fillet mignon with meyer lemon vinaigrette using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette:
- Make ready 8-10 OZ of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Fillet Beef Mignon Steak.
- It’s 10 of Spring Onions.
- You need 12 of Asparagus.
- You need 20 of Morel Mushrooms.
- Get of Olive Oil (to season).
- Make ready of Kosher Salt (to season).
- Make ready of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- Prepare of Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 of Meyer Lemons (zest and juiced).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Honey.
- You need 2 TBSP of Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Whole Grain Mustard.
- You need 1 of Shallot (minced).
- Take 1/2 CUP of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Grilled Wagyu Beef Fillet Mignon with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette:
- PREPARING THE INGREDIENTS PRIOR TO GRILLING Wash and trim the asparagus, spring onions, and morel mushrooms.Pat the ingredients dry, and season with olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.Coat the Wagyu beef fillet in 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and season heavily with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Allow the meat to come to room temperature..
- PREPARING THE MEYER LEMON VINAIGRETTE Place the whole grain mustard, minced shallots, honey, and cider vinegar in a mixing bowl.Zest the Meyer lemon, and add the zest to the mixing bowl.Then, juice the lemons, and add the lemon juice to the bowl as well (disregard the rest of the lemons).While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle the 1/2 cup of olive oil into the mixing bowl until emulsified.Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Reserve for later use..
- GRILLING THE WAGYU BEEF Fillet MIGNON, ASPARAGUS, ONIONS, AND MOREL MUSHROOMS Preheat your grill on high heat until a temperature of 500°F is reached.Place the Wagyu beef fillet mignon on the grates.Grill the fillet with the door/lid open. Cook the steak for 5-8 minutes on each side, flipping half way through the cooking process.When the fillet is halfway cooked, add the (previously prepped) asparagus, onions, and morel mushrooms to the grill.They should finish cooking along with the fillet.
- FINAL STEPS When the fillet has reached 120°F, remove from the heat and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before serving.Plate the Wagyu beef fillet mignon steak with the grilled asparagus, morel mushrooms, and spring onions.Drizzle the Meyer lemon vinaigrette over all of the ingredients, and enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled wagyu beef fillet mignon with meyer lemon vinaigrette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!