Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes.
Today we are starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your own wagyu breakfast sausage, mushroom, and chive crepes, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will review how to make a total Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes with tips to ensure that it really feels yummy and soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more excellent when you delight in while relaxing or consuming with your household. Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu breakfast sausage, mushroom, and chive crepes using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes:
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Butter.
- Make ready 1 of Sweet Onion (medium diced).
- It’s 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 12 of Cremini Mushrooms (medium-size mushrooms sliced thin).
- It’s 1 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Dry Sherry.
- Prepare 1/2 CUP of Parmesan Cheese (shredded).
- Get of Crepe Batter.
- Make ready 2 CUP of All Purpose Flour.
- Take 2 TBSP of Sugar.
- It’s 2 PINCH of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Take 2 CUP of Milk (divided).
- Make ready 4 TBSP of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Chives (minced).
- Take of Butter (for cooking).
Steps to make Wagyu Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, and Chive Crepes:
- PREPARING THE CREPE BATTER In a large bowl, mix the all purpose flour, sugar, and kosher salt together.Whisk in the eggs and a 1/4 cup of milk to form a smooth paste.Whisk in the remaining milk and the vegetable oil. Don’t over-mix. Fold in the minced chives.Allow the crepe batter to rest for 30 minutes..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BREAKFAST SAUSAGE AND CREAMY MUSHROOM MIXTURE Heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add in the grapeseed oil and Fullblood Wagyu beef breakfast sausage. Using a wooden spoon, break up the sausage into small pieces. Once the sausage is cooked, remove it from the pan. Reserve. Place the same pan (don’t wash) over medium heat, and melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the diced sweet onions and kosher salt..
- Saute for 5-7 minutes until the onions are trans-lucent and starting to caramelize. Add in the sliced Cremini mushrooms and dry sherry. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the mushrooms are softened and most of the liquid is absorbed. Stir occasionally while the mushrooms are cooking. Add in the heavy cream and the cooked Wagyu beef breakfast sausage. Reduce down for 5 minutes on medium heat (until you have a sauce consistency).Fold in the shredded Parmesan cheese.
- PREPARING THE CREPES Strain the crepe batter if needed. Heat a small crepe pan or 6-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of butter to the pan, and melt the butter.Pour a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Rotate the pan to disperse the batter, filling the bottom of the pan with a thin layer of batter. Allow the crepe to cook for 1 minute. Then, flip the crepe over, and set the other side..
- Place the crepes between sheets of parchment paper until ready to serve.Repeat the process until all of the crepe batter has been used..
- FINAL STEPS Fill the crepes with the warm Wagyu beef breakfast sausage and mushroom mixture. Then, roll the crepes (like a burrito).Or, fold the crepes into quarters, and top them with the Wagyu beef breakfast sausage and mushroom mixture. Serve hot, and enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food wagyu breakfast sausage, mushroom, and chive crepes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!