Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread. Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread. zestvip.com DeeDee. loading. For the quick version, buy one can of French bread mix, use cooked, dry lasagna noodles, dried herbs, and regular mozzarella cheese. This buttery garlic bread loaf stuffed with cheesy lasagna is the best garlic bread recipe, ever.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 of Cookie Sheet.
- Prepare of French Bread Crust.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of of a brick Mozzarella.
- Prepare 5 of Dollops of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Cooked Lasagna.
- You need 2 Cups of Marinara Sauce.
This Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. Homemade garlic bread rolls are the best appetizer to pair with any hearty Italian meal! I've partnered with Fleischmann's® Yeast for this delicious side dish!. An Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer How to Make Lasagna Soup.
Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread instructions
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and oregano to butter mix thoroughly.
- Roll out dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Brushed with butter and garlic mixture liberally.
- Layout mozzarella cheese down the middle of the dough lengthwise.
- Cover cheese with one cooked lasagna noodle.
- Cover noodles with a few tablespoons of marinara sauce and then cover with other cook lasagna noodles.
- Top that noodle layer with a thick layer of ricotta cheese.
- Fold over the edges of the dough to cover and wrap completely.
- Brush the top with butter garlic oregano mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes or until the loaf is golden brown. Oven temperatures may cook differently.
Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread….as an appetizer, as a meal. Two great tastes that taste even better when rolled together! Crusty and cheesy all at the same time, this all in one wrap can be stuffed with any and all of your favorite lasagna fillings. From mushrooms to meat, make it your treat! Grab your French baguettes, cut the ends, cut it in half and then hollow out the middle.