Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce! Our favourite Chicken Alfredo recipe with the pasta cooked right in is perfect comfort food at its finest.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl
- Prepare 1/2 lb (1 half) of a box of your favorite pasta).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 8 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of chicken breast fried (see my last recipe).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Pepper and salt.
- You need 1 of large French bread loaf.
Watch the video and see how easy this is! Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well. Add chicken breasts, diced butter, minced garlic and broccoli florets to the slow cooker. Pour the mixture of cream and chicken broth on top and give a quick stir to.
Chicken Alfredo in a garlic parm & herb bread bowl step by step
- Cool chicken breasts according to last recipe. Slice into thin strips..
- Boil the noodles in salted water until aldente depending on shape time will vary. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Mix Alfredo sauce,milk, pepper, salt, and noodles together.
- Hollow out your French bread like this: and put half the shredded cheese inside the bottom of the bread bowl then fill with Alfredo noodles and top with fried chicken strips, remaining shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Mix melted butter and herbs together and brush on outside of bread and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Place under the broiler on a baking sheet for 4/5 minutes until cheese is speckled and bubbly..
Made with fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan. This creamy homemade chicken alfredo recipe is perfect for a tasty and easy weeknight meal. Made with fettuccini pasta, heavy cream and parmesan.. Deglaze pan with chicken stock, add lemon juice and bring to boil. Serve with remaining sauce, heated and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese if desired.